So I’m not the most reliable blogger, I’ll be the first to admit that. But I’m also a serial goal setter.
When it comes to blogging, as it is just a hobby, I’m always prioritising other work. This can mean, that I set ambitious targets that I just can’t reach, and when I miss them, I get disheartened and lose my blogging motivation altogether which just makes things worse.
So for November I’m trying to set some realistic targets that I can keep on top of.
- I want to post at least once a week, I very almost did this in October, bar one, so I think it’s definitely a target I can reach in November!
- I want to join at least one twitter chat per week, I used to love #lbloggers, #bdib #jbtalks and the rest of them, but especially now I work evenings I find it so hard just to remember that they are even on!
- I would like my social media followers to grow, but I’m not going to get hung up on how much by! It’s so east to get trapped in a numbers game, but as long as the numbers are getting bigger then I’m happy.
- Start saying ‘YES’ to event invitations. So often, I can’t go, or have to cancel at the last minute because of work commitments, but blogging events are always so fun, and so I’m going to try my hardest to actually go to as many as I can.
- Do more fashion and outfit posts. These are actually my favourite to do. You wouldn’t think it, from how rarely they appear on here, but that’s because I also find them the most time consuming. Planning the outfit is the easy part. The challenges are finding a location, someone to take the photo’s, editing them…the list goes on. Not to mention trying to take photo’s in the
beautifulwinter weather and light we are having! I’m going to aim for 1 outfit post, and one other fashion related post…I think this will be the hardest to achieve.
Is there anything in particular you would like to see more of on here? Answers on a postcard, please!