10 Good Things about June
Happy June Everyone.
Here are 10 reason’s why you all should be out celebrating today
- June. Summer month official.
- It’s definitely acceptable to start going out in summery clothes regardless of the weather – you always have the excuse ‘but it is June, after all’
- It’s hopefully going to get a bit warmer, BUT kids are still at school. Enjoy the peace and quiet in your local park/beach/outside area whilst it’s warm.
- Father’s day. Incase you needed a good reason to go out for a fancy dinner with your papa.
- The summer sales often begin if you are inclined towards a pre-holiday bargain.
- No more heating bills. Even if it’s cold. It’s totally unacceptable to put your heating on in June FYI.
- Summer nights
happen so fast.By this of course I don’t mean the Grease song, but after work cider on the river. yup. that kind.
- Last minute holidays. Go on scoop up a deal the week before you go. You know you want to!
- All the outdoor events kick off. Outdoor cinema, outdoor festival, outdoor food markets, outdoor anything.
- It’s too late for your bikini body. Just eat the cake.
Woop so yes it’s June, and I’m pretty blooming excited for it. I really love writing these good things post’s as they get my in a positive mindset right before the start of a new month, so I thought I’d tie my goals in too.
- Get my yoga back on! – I’ve been soooo bad recently. Although I’ve taken up my aerial circus classes which frankly do an excellent job of keeping me fit (read: in pain) I miss doing yoga and the calm it brings me. I think I’m going to start the 30 days of yoga with Adriene again, just to get me used to daily practice. Or perhaps I’ll rejoin a Bikram Yoga Centre. If you’ve got any recommendations for yoga practice’s please let me know!
- Eat better. I say this everytime I know. But this time, I’m for real guys. No more 3 chocolate bars in one day, no more cake for breakfast. My body is going to hate me one day very soon if I don’t start eating better.
- Keep my room tidier. I was so good at this one at the beginning of the year, but I’ve really let it slip these last few months. I’ve got to start tidying as I go so I don’t get to sunday and want to cry into the pile of clothes on my floor!
- Do more youtube videos. I was so overwhelmed with the positive response to my first ever youtube video that went up just a little over a week ago. I know I need to work on my style a little, and definitely invest in some lighting, but I really enjoyed filming, I think I even enjoyed it more than I enjoy blogging so watch out for my face over on the tube more and more.
What are your goals for the month ahead?