I thought I’d ease back in with a little good things post, as let’s keep things positive.
So here are
10 11 reason’s why May is the best:
- Double bank holidays
- Half Term (fun only for those who work in educational environments, or I imagine, those with kids)
- Instagram holiday spam – sometimes envy is good when you’re looking at santorini whilst in your living room
- Al fresco dining
- After work drinks – outside, in the sun, on a random tuesday = Bliss.
- People decide to exercise. You may not like this, but I enjoy that summer makes people want to take a bit more care of themselves.
- Ice. cream. vans. everywhere.
- You can drink coffee outside and which normally means you and or other people can bring their dogs, which means you get to drink coffee whilst playing with a puppy.
- Ice cream
Five Good Things from April:
- I FINALLY started my bullet journal – I can’t say i’m the best at sticking with it, but it’s going alright so far!
- Sylvie turned a whole 1 year old, and she had a birthday party with her brothers and sisters (minus one of her sisters) and it was the cutest thing that’s ever happened to me.
- I watched the entire series of Kimmy Schmidt, and Jane the Virgin in a total 5 days. I think I deserve an award, even if it is one for wasting my life in front of netflix.
- I took my first ever aerial circus class, and it was just about my favourite thing ever! I’ve booked the whole course now, as I loved the taster so much and I’m sure I will be flying around on the silks in no time!
- I managed to still reach my instagram targets this month despite actually winning the award for world’s worst blogger – so thanks to all of you babes!