I’m a little late to the party. It’s already the 7th of October and I’m literally in shock at how fast this year is going.
I know everyone loves autumn supposedly but I actually think it’s a pretty crappy time of year. I do love seeing the seasons change and the leaves turn orange but the dark mornings and evenings, cold weather, and end of all the fun summery pop-ups in town just make me feel a little miserable. Basically October is just a little bit too far after summer and too far before christmas to be cheery. Maybe I need to get better at embracing the pumpkin spice life.
On another note, I am actually getting a little excited for christmas already. Don’t hate me. I’m going to stop being a moaning myrtle now and get on with the happy things that happened in September.
September was a wonderful month for me, I had so much fun and my blog and career both just reached a few new heights which was really exciting.
- I went to the next #Projecttaxi party in these beautiful shoes they sent over, and I fell in love with the collection. Seriously, who new Next did such BEAUTIFUL shoes. there was velvet and metallic and embroidery and it was all so special I loved it. I also met some beautiful people at the event who I’ve admired for so long which made me very happy.
- Afterwards I quickly hot footed it over in a taxi to see Harry Potter and the Cursed Child. I booked the tickets a whole year ago, so finally going was exciting enough, but the show was also AMAZING! I want to go again right now!
- Grow Gorgeous also invited me down to Cheeky Parlour to get my hair and nails done, and I’ve definitely found a new haircare brand that I’m in love with – but watch this space for more on that soon…The PR team running the event were so friendly and helpful, and even though I didn’t know anyone there they kept me company and looked after me and it meant I could relax and enjoy the event more without feeling like an awkward tortoise in the corner. (also my nails looked beaut).
- My best friend moved about 15 minutes down the road from me, so now I get to see her all the time, and it’s wonderful. (We don’t actually see each other all the time because life but it’s still nice knowing she’s only down the road)
- I met the beautiful team behind Merci Maman Jewellery and fell in love with their new collection. My lovely friend Freya from Frey De Fleur is their new brand ambassador and they named a necklace after her, and I couldn’t be more proud of her. I left the event with a belly full of canapes and a necklace with my initial engraved on the back. It was so special.
I realise this good things post has now turned into an events I went to round up, it wasn’t intentional but my social life tends to just revolve around blogging these days, and I love it!