Reason’s April is Great
Now, I feel like this part of my goals post is getting much less necessary as we move into the summer months, but here goes anyway.
- Daffodils – kind of a sub-category of Spring, but you get it!
- Daylight – lots of beautiful, sunshine-y daylight. Need I say more?
- The air smells better. You may think this is a weird one, but I think the world just smells a lot better in spring.
- We might get surprise snow! It happens!
- Happiness – people tend to be a lot happier around this time, they start walking or cycling to work, getting more vitamin D, staying out after work for cider and fun. It’s just a great time.
- 23rd April. Not only is this St George’s Day, but, more importantly it’s Shakespeare’s birth, and death day! One day couldn’t get more english if it tried – and in my opinion this is the perfect opportunity to drink all the tea, and throw a street party or something!
- It’s also my mums birthday that day, but that matters much less to you guys.
- It’s also my dogs birthday on 20th, and she’s having a party with all her brothers and sisters, and I’m going to die from the cute.
- SUMMER PLANS. That’s all. Just start making all your summer plans now, because they’ll feel much less far away!
Right now we’ve got that little bit of motivational YAY APRIL out the way, we can apply all that fun stuff into the life-plan for the month.
Look after myself – no more excuses. It’s not cold and dark anymore so I need stop hiding in a hole in the ground (my bed) and start eating properly, exercising more, and generally getting out and about. I’m going keep trying to eat more vegetables, and do more yoga. I’ve made some improvements since I last mentioned these in my goals, but I still want to go further.
Vegetarian – I’ve decided to go veggie. The Government have recently passed a law that means animal welfare in agriculture will be regulated by the farmers themselves rather than any kind of over-seeing body. This basically means that they can treat the animals however they want. I’m not ok with this, and I don’t want to take the risk so…I’m going veggie!
Bullet Journal – I’ve started a bullet journal for April and I reallly want to keep it up! It took me ages to plan it all properly, and make it perfect for my needs so here’s to getting more organised!
Hydration – I think that’s speaks for itself. I need to drink more water so, yeah that’s the plan! If anyone has any tips let me know!
What are your goals?